If Actors & Actresses were Chickens - who would be in your coop?!

I am dying over these responses!!
lau.gif
:lau:lau
Gawd, my sides hurt from laughing!! From Miss Pigg to sleepin in the chicken coop with the handsome roosters, hilarious!!
smile.png

I have 2 that would be Lucy and Ethel, 4 that would be the 4 stooges, remember they had Moe, Larry,Curly and Shemp, 1 that would be Lillian Munster and 2 would be Lavern and Shirley. Crazy mix up. Sorry the only name I know is Lucille Ball as Lucy and Yvonne DeCarlo as Lillian Munster, and 1 that would be George Lopez, it's a crazy bird.

Last edited:
My coop would be empty since I have no time for reporters, politicians and actors...all of which are paid professional liars. I don't suffer liars especially that are paid to do so! All y'all take care!

Definitely Lucille Ball. She even has the funny "shocked" look with the head tilt...

redwa
Today 12:24 am Definitely Lucille Ball. She even has the funny "shocked" look with the head tilt...

"Luuuucccyyyy....you got some splainin to do!!""

don't you have a Ricky roo too?!

I want a chuck norris rooster. You know his tears cure cancer right? (to bad he never cries) LOL

Henry

Chuck Norris would be an RIR

If you all had a Chuck Norris rooster it wouldn't be crying and curing cancer, it would be workin out on a thigh and buttmaster homegym everyday and wearin a tailfeather toupee to look young!!

Back
Top Bottom