Igloos for ducks

I must smile
smile.png
. . . without photo's I can only guess. But that photo looks like a KC duckling.

Ducklings with light patches on the front often turn out to be Swedish, like I wrote before.

Runner babies have a look to them, too, they can stand quite upright when on alert, and after a week or two, their bills start to look a certain way. I cannot describe it, but I often recognize them.

I must smile :) . . . without photo's I can only guess.  But that photo looks like a KC duckling.

Ducklings with light patches on the front often turn out to be Swedish, like I wrote before.

Runner babies have a look to them, too, they can stand quite upright when on alert, and after a week or two, their bills start to look a certain way.  I cannot describe it, but I often recognize them.
yay Donald trump!

I comfortably fit 4 adult cayuga hens in a the 90 lb dogloo. It's their favorite place to lay and their favorite house when its cooooold out. I also have a wooden dog house in their pen for them. But i wish i'd gotten 2 dogloos instead.

My girls are either all 4 together in the same house or they're paired off in twos with each pair in a different house.

Everyone lays in the house that my first layer lays in. She almost always chooses the dogloo.

With 6 I'm not sure if they'll make 2 trios or 3 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom