Illinois traders!!!!

Need chicks? I have baby Java chicks - Blacks and Whites, also raise Dark Brahmas, few first generation Easter Eggers. Also have hatching eggs available for sale of Brahmas, Javas, and green eggs. Will have guinea keets in another 2 weeks also. Just north of Peoria- easy for farm pick ups- don't worry about the USPS dropping/cooking/shaking your hatching eggs! PM me if interested. Thanks!
I still have Black Java pullets, White Java pullets, and a few Auburn Java chicks available for sale. Will have a few laced Brahma chicks too- hatched some and am waiting patiently to see what grows out, but I can't keep them all!

I have turkey eggs available for hatching- currently my flock consists of 4 Black Spanish-Eastern Wild hens, one slate hen, 4 toms- Black Spanish X, Eastern wild, and Nargasette. Have the first bacth in the incubator, and 9 under a broody hen. Asking $2 per egg- pickup preferred - north Peoria area.

Anyone have any Silkie hens in IL? I might be interested in adding one to my flock as a "surrogate mother" to hatch out eggs for some of the non-broody hens. Color isn't an issue, but a good natured-pet like hen is crucial.

I'm near Peoria and have silkie and sizzle chicks available- my adult hen are brooding peafowl eggs! PM me if you would be interested in chicks. I also have green egg layer chicks (from Americana x white leghorn cross) and brown egg layer chicks (Javas and a few Brahmas). Turkey poults are available too.

I'm near Peoria and have silkie and sizzle chicks available- my adult hen are brooding peafowl eggs! PM me if you would be interested in chicks. I also have green egg layer chicks (from Americana x white leghorn cross) and brown egg layer chicks (Javas and a few Brahmas). Turkey poults are available too.
Anyone have any Silkie hens in IL? I might be interested in adding one to my flock as a "surrogate mother" to hatch out eggs for some of the non-broody hens. Color isn't an issue, but a good natured-pet like hen is crucial.

Looking for a pilgrim goose gander within reasonable driving distance of Central Illinois. Please PM if you have one to sell. Thanks, Zak

I'm looking for a broody silkie! Color is not important just need one the hatch some eggs....we are mourning our loss of our broody mamma silkie,,,she was dragged up a tree by a possum in broad daylight. I've never seen anything like it. So now they are just confined where they can be fenced in. I'm also looking for an incubator, I'm willing to trade if anyone has one.

Back
Top Bottom