Illinois...

Looking for silkie chicks! Let me know if you have any. I really would love to find some in Illinois that aren't super far from springfield

Have several half silkie/ half Brahma running around. Some a really looking cool colored. 25 miles from Springfield.

Our handsome rooster is looking for a new home! He is almost 5 months old and according to the hatchery is an Americana/Easter Egger. He has found his voice! Unfortunately we can't keep him due to a county ordinance. We are located in Lake County, IL. Please send me a private message or reply here if you are interested. Thanks!
0.jpg

hey everyone! i am looking for 5 hens (prefer near laying age ((or a little under a year old)) because chicks + winter = freeze) near or in springfield! i own 1 but i am only allowed to keep 6! pm me if anyone nearby is willing to part with some chickens!

Yes. I'd say there is 4-6 of them in the pen. They are about 3-4 weeks old. Fully feathered out, but still with mom running around. Their mother is a blue silkie, and sired by a black laced red Brahma. Be great incubators some day. They were most 'accident's- as my two silkie hens are only here to hatch eggs- but when the last two went broody, I didn't have anything else to put under them.

Anyone that might be interested.. I have two guineas I would like to sell. They are different colors than usually found. The hen is slate, and the male royal purple. They are both 2 years old. I've hatched several keets from them of both colors of the parents. They are the last two guineas I have, and their color is why I kept them this long.

I'm making a quick trip from Decatur, to Vandalia to Mt. Vernon this weekend. Can meet someone along the way.

Looking for 5 hens! (Breed don't matter much) I live in springfield! Only thing is must be under 1 year old and have feathers!

Back
Top Bottom