I'm Building an Incubator - please don't bother asking permission to laugh at me

I saw the EHAL OEGB cockerel "doing things" to the OEGB hens, so their eggs should be fertile soon..... I'm gonna set some....

Last edited:
hide.gif
but you dont have the breeds i want
hide.gif
Then I'll just have to get more chickens!
hide.gif

was he being a good boy and giving back rubs? lol
Ermm..... He was being a typical teenage rooster, a.k.a hiding behind corners waiting for the hens to come where the boss rooster was not. Poor girls!
gig.gif

hide.gif
I've been looking up coops made of repurposed stuff for...... ummm...... quarantine cages, yeah that's it. Not as a 2nd coop.
big_smile.png

I have a whole treasure trove of old items, my land used to be a private junkyard.
sickbyc.gif

Last edited:
i got the replacement turner rail (which i dont care about because i glued the other one)

but

I ALSO got the new 110v motor!!!!!   :weee   :celebrate    :weee         :ya
:weee   :celebrate    :weee         :ya :weee   :celebrate    :weee         :ya  

:weee

i have to find another ac/dc thingy now

and i think i have my hubby almost convinced to build me a new chicken/duck coop

The drill and bits have found their way into my house!
woot.gif

i have no idea where they were hidden they just magically appeared, I was advised to put them somewhere safe this morning

i still need to find another adapter, but havent tried looking yet

I should be able to do a lot more next week, i have 8/25-28 off from work, maybe i can get it done
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom