I'm Building an Incubator - please don't bother asking permission to laugh at me

From US to UK, I'm assuming theres no way they would survive the journey?

I have been trying to get Cayuga's and Welsh Harlequins but everyone has stopped for the winter here now so I can't get any, look's like I'll have to wait until spring
old.gif
no idea about shipping that far
banti has WH and chaos has 2 cayuga babies, i have access to cayuga eggs, but they are done for the season

They should survive the flight. Not sure about import/export law though.

Neither am I, it's not something I have considered before but I also keep reptiles and I know people recieve shipments from the US so I guess it shouldn't be too hard to find out?
Depends how many stops they make.... Hatch rate would be lowered, I think, and it would be expensive.... Very expensive!!

There might also be regulations on shipping eggs overseas

I really want some fluffy "Burdz" so I can justify spending a little, how expensive do you think? more than $200?

Last edited:
Neither am I, it's not something I have considered before but I also keep reptiles and I know people recieve shipments from the US so I guess it shouldn't be too hard to find out?

I really want some fluffy "Burdz" so I can justify spending a little, how expensive do you think? more than $200?
Shouldn't be to hard to find out.
To ship a 2.5 KG package via FedEx to London is right around $100.

Back
Top Bottom