I'm Building an Incubator - please don't bother asking permission to laugh at me

Is that in reply to a reason to not put an electrical box inside? If so looking at your build I would have to strongly disagree that you lack space to mount an electrical box inside... Worst case you recess a shallow box into the cooler wall and put a blank cover on it that for all intents uses no inside space...
But in her bator it is much smaller, I wasn't talking about mine just in general

:tongue
I have to hardwire the connections (wire nuts are tacky, and cats like them too much)

The fans work, though they are still spinning at different speeds but they are different brands, so maybe that has something to do with it

I need to calibrate again now that he fans are on the temps/hygro aren't reading the same which should have had the opposite result

Still need to splice the turner in

So much to do

Last edited:

I put 4 eggs in it to see what happens, the tiny one probably won't make it but I put it in for chits and giggles

With that turner aren't the eggs supposed to be placed vertically?
Turner doesn't work yet
But I also read an article that talked about laying duck eggs down and taping them to it so it's more like being in the nest so I dunno

I am thinking when I get my duck eggs I'll do a 50/50 split upright and laid down

Last edited:
HALLOWEGG Decorating Contest

Halloween Hatch-a-Long 2016

LL

Last year's WINNER @Saris

We'd love to see your artistic creations!

Prizes will be awarded to 3rd Scariest, 2nd Most Creative, and 1st Judges pick best overall OPEN to ALL BYC Members! See rules for complete details

1st Place Prize

12+ Isabel Leghorn hatching eggs to be shipped in Spring from @cjwaldon

2nd Place Prize
A Beautiful hand turned Pen

donated by @Pensmaster

3rd Place Prize

Rooster and Sunflowers Napkin holder
donated by @BantyChooks
71QhzYH7kyL._SL1001_.jpg

BYC Member DONATIONS NEEDED FOR CONTESTS!

No item too small! We can always have smaller items for 2nd /3rd places!

Hatching Egg Donations, Fowl items new/used in good shape, BYC GFM's, Amazon Gift Cert, BYC Certs, etc all great items to donate! What some of us do is purchase an item from Amazon and send it directly to the winner, just make sure they have plenty of the item in stock, example chicken rooster fowl mugs are always cool!

gtV9ItNLmxQYZAS8EROhkjlU9R2K1RJdTOJNfaSDtSNZa0RTSxO6Kmq8pgP7vsajtL05FVSLy46Q0ytaeUaxxjA3YrPtwAQ3jAcnclHW8GBGF8jROxbXz8aaYM0dgry8oQq-4vjm
FOR YOUR DONATIONS

Our spooktackular Contests:

(Opening Soon!)
Fall/HALLOWEEN Exterior/interior DECORATING Contest Home or Coops!

FACE PAINTING Contest

HALLOWEEN Adult/Kids COSTUME Contest

HALLOWEGG Decorating Contest

FOWL Pumpkin Eating photo Contest

PUMPKIN CARVING Contest

FOWL Celeb look alike Contest

nI3JMqvAyhGT22JuEJHlitE5L0NZzWjvjxPyYo-xXhqtas2UlhCkeU-hYPKGyeMMJqw2zeAnflpEmvNuvy1dpiZ73qgAzvahPgxht_bJ_oGnVita8dXmD5nk9BptooKqPUuo9xoQ

Back
Top Bottom