I'm finally a momma!!!! *Pic heavy* New Px Pg6

I had to get up at the crack of dawn this morning to check on my chicks. They all made it through the night! There's 4 that come to me immediately when I approach the box. 2 of the black ones aren't friendly yet and refuse to allow me to touch them.

I got 3 striped ones, and are the only 3 I can tell apart from everyone. I named the 2 unfriendly striped ones June and July. June is getting friendly and comes to me now.

July isn't interested in me. The one friendly striped one is also the biggest of all of them and is kind of bossy.

How adorable! I love that super young age
love.gif
I got mine at 2 weeks so I didn't get to experience the super fluffy cute stage, so I'm a tad jealous LOL

Here are some more pictures! They're kinda washed out yellow because of the heat lamp (Which is actually red..)

I've named 2 of the striped ones June and July cause I can tell them apart easily. I'm thinking August for the 3rd striped one but everyone in the family wants to name that specific one.

This is June

June again!

In this picture, June has his/her head against the cardboard box next to the cat, July is directly in front looking to the right, and August(maybe?) is the 3rd striped one with eyes closed

I can't get any good pictures because of the box they're in.. I just can't fit in lol

When they get outside playtime in a week or so I will have tons of pictures!!

Back
Top Bottom