I'm finally a momma!!!! *Pic heavy* New Px Pg6

Nice!
love.gif

When my chicks hatched I only hatched 2 out of 2 dozen, but they were so cute!! This was awhile ago.
old.gif
jumpy.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif
Congrats!!!!
woot.gif
ya.gif
This one is not of them just some of my chickens!!This one is of my hen Roxi when she got attacked by a min-pin dog. She is ok now and has her tail feathers beck!!

Hee hee!  Your last comment made me laugh!  I have a four-year old daughter that has the same mind-set.    We have 3 chicks from the TSC pullet bin.  There was one that was really making me think it was trying to be a rooster.  So, my oldest son starts calling it ROOSTER.  My 4-year old replies, "SHHHHHHHHH!!!  You are going to turn it into a rooster calling it that!!!"

Sunflowergirl,
Lol, that's so cute! Sounds like something my kids would say. I see your from Tx too. Where is Canyon?

Desirai,
You have beautiful chickens! Am I counting 3 Roos in your flock, with 12 total? Do the boys every fight?

Desirai,
You have beautiful chickens! Am I counting 3 Roos in your flock, with 12 total? Do the boys every fight?

I actually have 5 confirmed roos out of 12 chickens. As of right now they do not fight at all amongst each other. My head roo, Starsky, is a butt to the hens however and I am not sure what to do with him.

Here are some more pictures

Last edited:
awwww It has been so fun watching them grow up from babies with you! I remember when you were so eggcited to get your chicks and become a 'momma' you have now made it to pullett life!!! Still thrilled with it?????

They are so pretty and look so happy and healthy. Nicely done!

Back
Top Bottom