I'm on strike

Zahboo

Simply Stated
10 Years
Feb 3, 2009
Hope Mills, NC
I can't even do freaking laundry over here. She used all the laundry detergent and didn't tell anybody. 2 weeks ago she was letting laundry sit in the washer for 3 days and wouldn't let anyone else wash them or throw them out the window. So now I have a months worth of dirty clothes and can't wash them! They expect me to wash dishes from meals I didn't even partake in and dust their crap, nope. Until I can do my laundry, I ain't doing crap. Sorry, just had to vent. I can't even leave a cup on the counter while I'm drinking it, but I can't take it to my room, I can't leave my shoes on the porch with everyone elses, if you walked through you wouldn't be able to tell I even live here but you can see their crap strown everywhere. God I'll be glad when I'm 18 and out. Post what you want but if you can't be nice then don't, lets leave this one open shall we?

hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Quote:
Do you live at home or a dorm? Apartment? Do you think they care if you go on strike.
hmm.png
Who is 'she'

Last edited by a moderator:
Seperate question, not really rant. Does anyone do FFA, FBLA, SkillsUSA, and FLL? These are clubs for school. Each one you have to have dues and a t shirt. So FFA is 18 including shirt, FBLA is 40 including shirt, SkillsUSA is 30 including shirt, and FLL is 20. Then we have to have IDs for school, thats 5, junior dues is 40, lunch is 1.75 a day. Ever realize school is expensive. So in the first semester thats a lot! I know the clubs are optional but parents and teachers press for clubs, I have to join FFA because I'm in an ag course and its part of the curriculm, anyone else have outrageous costs. The junior dues are for a prom I won't even be attending, but I HAVE to pay them to graduate!

Parents are divorced. She is my fathers wife, I have to go to my fathers every tuesday and thursday and every other weekend. It messes up my school schedule and makes it very unorganized and half my clothes are here and half are at moms.

Seperate question, not really rant. Does anyone do FFA, FBLA, SkillsUSA, and FLL? These are clubs for school. Each one you have to have dues and a t shirt. So FFA is 18 including shirt, FBLA is 40 including shirt, SkillsUSA is 30 including shirt, and FLL is 20. Then we have to have IDs for school, thats 5, junior dues is 40, lunch is 1.75 a day. Ever realize school is expensive. So in the first semester thats a lot! I know the clubs are optional but parents and teachers press for clubs, I have to join FFA because I'm in an ag course and its part of the curriculm, anyone else have outrageous costs. The junior dues are for a prom I won't even be attending, but I HAVE to pay them to graduate!

my school has fbla, but I don't think that you have to pay for it, most of the clubs at my school don't have shirts. I'm not in any clubs at my school lol. my school does fundraising and that for prom. didn't go to my junior prom but I have to go to my senior prom.​

Clubs are fun. FLL is a new one for me this year, foreign language league. It's only 5 dollars for dues though, which is good. Our school does zero fundraising and then fusses about budget cuts...

Clubs are fun. FLL is a new one for me this year, foreign language league. It's only 5 dollars for dues though, which is good. Our school does zero fundraising and then fusses about budget cuts...

my school does very little fundraising, well they give out lots of things to sell like candles,etc, but no one sells them.Could there be a way to suggest fundraising ideas for your school. fundraisers really help to lower the cost of prom and other activites.
I hate budget cuts, they got rid of the sewing and food classes at my school, and replaced them with art classes. I don't really mind that since I never took any of those classes but they switched my advisory room and its farther away from my locker lol. ( yea my school got rid of homeroom, and we have advisory in the middle of the day).​

Well, if you can't do the laundry there then be pro-active and take them home with you to wash there. Maybe you're father will ask why you are taking them and you can explain. Have you even told him how you feel?

Back
Top Bottom