I'm really thinking this chick is a roo

Yes they get their chicks from Hoover's. That's really interesting. This one has feathered out fast and is the and always has been the largest of all 8 of them as well.

That would be awesome of you to do 🤩
I'm lazy so I just screenshotted the images from their post I'd made. They're about 6 weeks old at this point, all female
Screenshot_20221222-134127_Chrome.jpg

It's all good if you aren't able to find the post! Thankyou for commenting! I did Google mystic onix to get an idea of what they look like.
I found it, I just didn't hit post apparently 😅

I'm lazy so I just screenshotted the images from their post I'd made. They're about 6 weeks old at this point, all femaleView attachment 3356232

I found it, I just didn't hit post apparently 😅
Lol! I've done the same thing before 😂 your good. :highfive:
They are so toot! My red looking one just started getting black feathers on its face. It looked similar to yours before.

I believe you have a little roo..
Which one are you feeling is a roo?
Black, red looking one or the black and red looking one? I wound up posting a few other pics that I was feeling they might be roos as well 🤦‍♀️
Good old straight run bin 😂🥲

All birds are pullets. Do you need help on breeds as well? The first black one is a Midnight Majesty Marans (which are sexlinked so males are single-copy barred or "cuckoo"), next two birds are Easter Eggers! Individual pictures would be helpful for the others!

All birds are pullets. Do you need help on breeds as well? The first black one is a Midnight Majesty Marans (which are sexlinked so males are single-copy barred or "cuckoo"), next two birds are Easter Eggers! Individual pictures would be helpful for the others!
Thankyou I'll post pictures of the other 5 as well!

Back
Top Bottom