I'm setting eggs tonight 2/2/12, any hatching buddies out there wanna join me?

Hmmm...my hen is Blueberry, she is sitting on 3 eggs due to hatch this Sunday. She better not be on the computer! :p
Well, I just popped a batch in the bator last night. Hope I get a good hatch as some of my Wheaten Ameraucana eggs are in there.

Awww....what kind of hen is Blueberry??

Hmmm...my hen is Blueberry, she is sitting on 3 eggs due to hatch this Sunday. She better not be on the computer!
tongue.png

Well, I just popped a batch in the bator last night. Hope I get a good hatch as some of my Wheaten Ameraucana eggs are in there.

Sounds like a nice batch of eggs everyone is doing.
The one I'm watching the most is a pullet jersey giant egg that is about the size of a turkey egg.
I candled it and it looks to only have one yoke in it. I can't wait to see the size of that chicks.
I so hope it hatches and lives up to the giant name.
I have some more to set tonight that are from a friend and fellow bycer.
They are buff brahmas , dark brahmas and silver Sussex.
I am hoping that the marans egg are at my house when I get home.
So I know to leave room for them.

Hiya, blueberry, I thought I would join your thread.

I set 19 eggs on Feb 1 so... Can I join the party even though I started a day early?

I'm hatching (I hope):
Australorp
Australorp/Sussex
Australorp/dominique
Australorp/rir

I may have a dominique cross in there seeing as I also have a dominique cock, but he's not the man in charge and doesn't get as much attention from the ladies. I can't wait to see what I get and how big they grow out to be... My Australorp roo is a monster.

Back
Top Bottom