I'm setting eggs tonight 2/2/12, any hatching buddies out there wanna join me?

I rushed home from work today and no chicks!!!
th.gif
but I have 7 pips that I can see, some chirping and egg rolling so maybe some later tonight...a tad early but they always are for me...

I too rushed home to check the eggs &......... nothing! Ugh.....I had no idea how much I'd be worrying about eggs!! Tmrw is day 21, I might have a heart attack by then....
th.gif

Finally got them into lock down although it took the better part of the day. Was going to use egg cartons but was having trouble getting the humidity to regulate with them in so I removed them and put the eggs on the floor and now it's all good. Temp is stable and humidity is bumped to 68 now we just sit and wait.

I just put 3 more groups down today. have one should be hatching any day now heard chripping but no pips when i put the others in the hatcher. next group is the 26th to go down. i have one bator full and the other has a tray and 1/2 open.

Way to go on the pips and hatchers everyone
woot.gif

#13 has just arrived! I see beak in 14,15,& 16, beginnings of a zip in 17. Wow, this hatch is going way better than I thought it would! I set 19 total, 17 made it to lockdown. Who would have thought a first hatch in a little giant? Not me!

I have a pip from the blrw 2/2 set date. Jg's are rocking and i hear a few chrips going on. It will be early am hatch. i'd put money on it.

Reyvaughn you should to great with the lf eggs. best of luck.

Back
Top Bottom