I'm so excited I had to share

Are they both girls? BTW tell your son that he's doing great with those little ducks and to keep it up.

I'm not sure on sex yet, Daffy (the one in the background) has developed a proper little quack the last two days so I think he is now a she lol, and I will definitely tell them both, CJ (6 year old in photo) adores the ducks and sits talking to them all the time and Mitch my oldest has formed a huge bond, I was told getting autistic children a pet can be amazing for them I just never banked on it being ducks but I'm so glad we got them
1f60a.png

I've heard the same, and I've actually seen a little autistic girl talking to a dog like she was carrying on a conversation with him. I think a pet was an awesome idea. Yes definitely tell both of them, they are doing great with those ducks! Will you be able to keep them either way, even if they are boys?

I've heard the same, and I've actually seen a little autistic girl talking to a dog like she was carrying on a conversation with him. I think a pet was an awesome idea. Yes definitely tell both of them, they are doing great with those ducks! Will you be able to keep them either way, even if they are boys?

Yes I'll be keeping them no matter what, I couldn't part them from the boys now, might mean making two areas so they are separate if they are both male tho

I have been wanting to get one of those diapers for my silkies for years! Lol, that would be so awesome to have a house chicken!

Last edited:
Thanks, I'll have to check them out. Maybe they have a pattern somewhere that tells you how to make one if possible. That'd be really cool!

Back
Top Bottom