I'm so old I Remember when:

Carol Burnett Show. I loved watching it as a kid, and still do! And now the jokes make more sense! :lau
Loved, loved LOVED the Carol Burnett Show! Our family watched it faithfully and still quote some favorite bits from skits like "Went With The Wind" (her "Scarlet" in the velvet curtain fabric gown with the curtain rod still in it: "Ah saw it in the window and Ah just had to have it!"), soap opera spoof "As The Stomach Turns", her "old folks" rocking chair skits with Harvey Korman ("Let's have another kid." "You old fool, our KIDS are too old to have another kid!") and any time Tim Conway was so hilarious even his co-stars struggled not to crack up... And of course, her Tarzan yells!:lau❤️💜💙

Loved, loved LOVED the Carol Burnett Show! Our family watched it faithfully and still quote some favorite bits from skits like "Went With The Wind" (her "Scarlet" in the velvet curtain fabric gown with the curtain rod still in it: "Ah saw it in the window and Ah just had to have it!"), soap opera spoof "As The Stomach Turns", her "old folks" rocking chair skits with Harvey Korman ("Let's have another kid." "You old fool, our KIDS are too old to have another kid!") and any time Tim Conway was so hilarious even his co-stars struggled not to crack up... And of course, her Tarzan yells!:lau❤️💜💙
They just don't make stuff like this anymore!

1710016540758.png

Back
Top Bottom