I'm so old I Remember when:

Our van came with the 12V air pump. Used it yesterday to air the garden tractor tire up. I had a almost new set of run flats on the last vehicle and hated to trade them off in an emergency situation. Just got new tires on current vehicle. Ask about them in a Walmart tire center and they looked at me like I had 3 eyes. Went elsewhere for service. They didn't have them but could get them if I could have safely waited.

1711732468114.png

One year for Christmas, hubby gave me a set of jumper cables and a tire inflator that runs off the car cigarette lights. Back when we called them a cigarette lighter.

And, yes, I thought that was a wonderful, thoughtful, caring Christmas present!
My dad gave me a set of jumper cables for my truck - they can be used on a transport truck hahaha. My dada was a transport truck driver crane operator…. When he gives an automotive gift it’s a good one!

My dad gave me a set of jumper cables for my truck - they can be used on a transport truck hahaha. My dada was a transport truck driver crane operator…. When he gives an automotive gift it’s a good one!
When someone who loves you gives you the tools of their trade pay attention.
When I got my daughter a set of hand tools, the side cutters were offset Kleins, the slip joint plyers were Channel locks, the screwdrivers were Craftsmen, testers were Flukes, etc.
I found one of my Dad's old metal tool boxes and painted it in a color she picked. Legacy of a third generation electrician.

Back
Top Bottom