I'm So Sad

Ms Clucky

Crowing
5 Years
Jan 22, 2019
Salem, Illinois
Well, I finally gave two of my roosters away. :hitI'm so sad that they are gone, but where they are going they will both have hens and a pen of their own. Plus the way I hear it, their coop is heated and cooled. I feel a little better about it but I'm still sad to see them go. These are the two I gave away. I hate it.:hit:(:(
0120191204-03.jpg
0311191721-00.jpg

Well, I finally gave two of my roosters away. :hitI'm so sad that they are gone, but where they are going they will both have hens and a pen of their own. Plus the way I hear it, their coop is heated and cooled. I feel a little better about it but I'm still sad to see them go. These are the two I gave away. I hate it.:hit:(:(View attachment 1766708 View attachment 1766710
Well, they are gorgeous and look like you cared for very well!

I had to get rid of 3 just recently and I was so sad after, but my hens are much happier. The 3 were said to be pullets from day 1 so we didn't expect it at all!

I'm sorry you had to re-home them, but it sounds like they'll be in good care! Was there a reason you had to re-home them? Focusing on that reason might help you feel not so guilty about your choice!

I have to put Took out there and these roosters weren't going to let that happen. I hate it but I had to do it. One of my hens has a problem though. She can't poo or lay her egg. She eats, but don't drink and she can't stand. Poor baby, I wish I could do something for her

I have to put Took out there and these roosters weren't going to let that happen. I hate it but I had to do it. One of my hens has a problem though. She can't poo or lay her egg. She eats, but don't drink and she can't stand. Poor baby, I wish I could do something for her
My white hen had to be put out of her misery. We couldn't do anything for her. Her feet were purple. It was like she couldn't catch her breath. I really don't know what was wrong with her. She couldn't stand, eat or drink.

Back
Top Bottom