Importing/exporting peafowl and eggs

Oisin

In the Brooder
Jun 12, 2016
Ireland
Hi everyone I am a very keen and interested breeder in peafowl now for the past 10 years. I've kept blues black shoulder whites and pieds. But I'm also from Europe and this is really all the breeds of peafowl they have along with Java greens. Is there any way that anyone knows how I could get some opal peafowl cameos purple ect as I want new birds of different breeds many thanks to all that can help.

Hi everyone I am a very keen and interested breeder in peafowl now for the past 10 years. I've kept blues black shoulder whites and pieds. But I'm also from Europe and this is really all the breeds of peafowl they have along with Java greens. Is there any way that anyone knows how I could get some opal peafowl cameos purple ect as I want new birds of different breeds many thanks to all that can help.

The largest exporter of peafowl in the United States that I know of is Rocking BAB in Florida. Contact Josh Nelson and he will lead you through the process. @q8peafowl has done this many times and has imported some absolutely stunning birds into Kuwait. He may see the reference to his name and weigh in here

All these mutations are available in Europe, i think there is a farm in Poland that has all the colors, check UPA site for the international breeders in Europe, many breeders in Europe has these colors.

Back
Top Bottom