In case you want a four legged chicken...

I once had a mutt chick hatch that had 4 legs, the mother was feather legged and father clean legged. The normal two legs had slight feathering while the legs under the wings were smooth. The chick died a day after hatching.

I do believe I am part of a set of identical triplets. My twin and I each have a third nipple and something else that I can't mention that is half of another male. It is like we each absorbed half of what could have been a triplet. When you see us side by side it looks like the other would be to the left side in my case and right side in his case.

I do believe I am part of a set of identical triplets. My twin and I each have a third nipple and something else that I can't mention that is half of another male. It is like we each absorbed half of what could have been a triplet. When you see us side by side it looks like the other would be to the left side in my case and right side in his case.

Actually "third nipples" are very common in humans

Quote:

That is what I have heard. I have never met another person with it yet but you never know. It is the triorchidism that my twin and I both have that isn't so common and the fact that the 'extras' are on opposite sides, almost like we were connected by another brother

Back
Top Bottom