In need of honey bee capped brood

KittyKat8828

Songster
5 Years
Jan 5, 2018
kansas city, mo
I am a new bee keeper and had failed to save the queen bee when getting a swarm. I order a new queen however she was lost in the mail and replaced by a new queen who is supposed to arrive any day now. Due to the misshape in the mail my hive has gotten weak and needs brood to save it. Are any bee keepers in Kansas City, Missouri who would be willing to sell a frame of capped brood?

I am a new bee keeper and had failed to save the queen bee when getting a swarm. I order a new queen however she was lost in the mail and replaced by a new queen who is supposed to arrive any day now. Due to the misshape in the mail my hive has gotten weak and needs brood to save it. Are any bee keepers in Kansas City, Missouri who would be willing to sell a frame of capped brood?
Contact your local county extension agent. They may be able to put you in touch with local beekeepers. You can also check to see if you have a local beekeepers club or even a state beekeepers association to learn who are other beekeepers in your area.

Back
Top Bottom