Incubating 1 Egg! Hatch Along With Me! Need A Hatching Buddy!

Took another couple out last night
sad.png

Only 13 left in bator and I'm only happy with 3 of them, might be a small hatch.

Must remeber to ring the lady up the road and get the next lot of eggs ordered.

Good luck for Sunday Fluffy!

Just candled my BR egg which is due on August 31st, and I saw major movement!
wee.gif
Atleast I know that for now I'm doing something right. I'm trying not to get my hopes up too high, but it's hard!
tongue.png
My other BR eggs (stagger hatching) are starting to get veins....I'm so excited! I think one of them is infertile, but I can't quite tell yet. Yay for hatching!
woot.gif

Thanks Guys!
yippiechickie.gif

I am fixing to go candle Fluffy's egg - will give you the results!
My quail eggs go into lockdown tonight!!!
I think I will give Fluffy's egg to my broody that is setting on guinea eggs so that way I won't have to open the incubator while the quail eggs are in there?
hu.gif

Then as soon as the egg has pipped I'll move it back to the bator?

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy :

RESULTS: The chick has definetly grown and I saw it moving!!!
wee.gif
jumpy.gif
ya.gif
clap.gif
yippiechickie.gif
celebrate.gif
woot.gif
yippiechickie.gif
D.gif

Congrats!!!
woot.gif
My BR egg that is currently on Day 7 I believe had A LOT of movement. I actually was scared because the other day my temperatues had some kinda spike and went to 106
ep.gif
. But, so far so good! And good luck with your egg Fluffy! Keep on keeping us updated!
pop.gif

I'm pretty sure I have 2 developing out of the first 3. I put four more BR eggs in throughout the rest of that week, and 3 out of those four seem to be developing nicely.
big_smile.png
This is my first chicken egg hatch!
yippiechickie.gif

Good Luck!
fl.gif
D.gif

I decided to put the chicken egg under the broody that is setting on 12 guinea eggs. Since the Button eggs went into lockdown today I didn't wonna be opening and closing the incubator all day long!
barnie.gif

So keeping my finger's crossed!
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom