incubating african eggs - detached air cell (day 30 - they are hatching!!)

very pretty babies, I hope to have 1/2 your success in 2 weeks. CONGRADS your are a new Mommie!
woot.gif

Thanks Lydia! By the way, Twist is 100% recovered and as darling as ever. :D

Thanks Sue! I have pete's guide and personal help on this thread to thank for my success. Best of luck that you hatch beautiful babies too!

Wow - more babies and all looking strong and healthy
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
CONGRATULATIONS
celebrate.gif

You've had a very good result and should be proud of your acheivement - well done.

I'll be interested how the remaining eggs are but so far you've had an excellent hatch rate - I'm very pleased for you
wink.png

Well, my goose hatching is done. I see no progress in the remaining two eggs, but I got 4 out of 6 beautiful and strong goslings to hatch. Now it's time to get the bators ready to set 36 duck eggs later today.
celebrate.gif

Here are my babies this morning:

Celtic, I agree completely!! The irony is the one ebay egg that I propped up per Pete's detached air cell article is the only one from that set that hatched.

BABIES!!!! they are adorable!!!
congrads!
Well, my goose hatching is done. I see no progress in the remaining two eggs, but I got 4 out of 6 beautiful and strong goslings to hatch. Now it's time to get the bators ready to set 36 duck eggs later today.
celebrate.gif

Here are my babies this morning:

Celtic, I agree completely!! The irony is the one ebay egg that I propped up per Pete's detached air cell article is the only one from that set that hatched.
BABIES!!!! they are adorable!!!
congrads!

My word they are adorable little fellows and Im so very pleased for you - what a great result. Also very exciting the you also managed to hatch one of the more problematic eggs and shows its well worth a try instead of giving up on them.

Thank you everybody about your postive comments about the incubation guides
wink.png

Well you've got a lovely little group of Africans there and here in the UK we're looking forward to hatching some of our own. We've a Buff trio and the youngest has laid 3 eggs so far but need a few more before we set up the incubators for the year. The gander has turned out very well and we've had some sucess at the shows with him. We're hoping to produce some goslings with similar type to run on.

Back
Top Bottom