Incubating peafowl eggs thread

If they don't hatch I will ask on here for some. I leaving to go on vac for a week next week. I mite get some then. Ty all y'all have been awesome. I been on this site before on other forums and wasn't impressed. But the peafowl people are great. Thank you all. I will let you all know what happens

The closer you can buy eggs, the better is what I would say. Some people have spent a lot on buying peafowl eggs because they wanted to start with the egg, and then gave up and bought adults or chicks. Just don't spend too much time or money on trying with the eggs if you try again and they don't work for you just keep that in mind. All of my birds that I got as adults or yearlings are very friendly. But the one that I hatched and that is imprinted to me is the friendliest as far as letting me pet him, following me around, etc. I hope you can hatch eggs though. Sometimes I have wondered what would have happened if I started that way, but I was too anxious to get a fully grown peacock because I didn't want to wait for one to color out.
roll.png

Also, do you run a Christian camp? I love Christian camps sooooooooo much!!!! Some of my best memories are from Gulf Coast Bible Camp playing tons of games and getting closer to God and to other people. I wish I was still in the youth group. I am in a college group at church now and it just doesn't feel the same, especially because not many people show up and because of that, our college director decided to step down so now we are going to be combined with a different church group. It has been a hard transition for me.
hmm.png

Last edited:
I am going out of town in week and be gone for a week then I will he wanting to buy some. How. Much. Are yours a piece

Does anybody know anyone in Missouri that sells peachicks and peafowl hatching eggs for a decent price

I'd just send you a few for the cost of shipping and shipping material.

-kathy
Hi! I have 3 peafowl due to hatch next week. Two look fantastic but one that was previously somersaulting now looks different than the other 2. Is there any peafowl candling photos by days of development? I am also looking for more eggs in case I have any problems with these hatching. Thanks!

Hi! I have 3 peafowl due to hatch next week. Two look fantastic but one that was previously somersaulting now looks different than the other 2. Is there any peafowl candling photos by days of development? I am also looking for more eggs in case I have any problems with these hatching. Thanks!
This chart is for duck eggs but the development stage is pretty close, most of mine hatch by day 25 weather they are under a hen or in an incubator but others here have their hatch on day 28 .

Back
Top Bottom