INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: Keeps it simple.

Ok so yesterday volunteered at my vets office. I had a pretty good day started by making sure all the cloths were clean then gave a dog a bath. Watched a few pets get shots. And then the fun part I got to watch a dog get spayed except I got sick at the sight of all the blood and nearly passed out. So after regaining my head I watched the vet removed 2 cists off of a daschund. After that we had lunch and had to make a farm call for a sick horse. The horse had a twisted intestine and had to be put to sleep which was very sad. Then went back to the vet office and had a few more get shots and had to trim a rabbits teeth also had a dental cleaning on one. But that just about sums up my day yesterday. I am hoping to go back soon.

Sounds like a rather busy and interesting day. I hope you get to go back soon.

love.gif
hugs.gif

I know human blood makes me sick but I process chickens so thought I would be fine but the dog was in heat so their was more blood than normal.
You don't have to do that Mc.

I have been "doing it" for days. I have been thinking about it for a while.
And I just found a picture I liked this morning. Now I am working on personalizing it. I worry about stupid things like the font and color of the name.

Ok so yesterday volunteered at my vets office. I had a pretty good day started by making sure all the cloths were clean then gave a dog a bath. Watched a few pets get shots. And then the fun part I got to watch a dog get spayed except I got sick at the sight of all the blood and nearly passed out. So after regaining my head I watched the vet removed 2 cists off of a daschund. After that we had lunch and had to make a farm call for a sick horse. The horse had a twisted intestine and had to be put to sleep which was very sad. Then went back to the vet office and had a few more get shots and had to trim a rabbits teeth also had a dental cleaning on one. But that just about sums up my day yesterday. I am hoping to go back soon.

:thumbsup :hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom