INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tearing me apart with words you wouldn't say,
And suddenly tomorrow's a moment washed away.
'Cause I don't have a reason, and you don't have the time,
But we both keep on waiting for something we won't find.

The light on the horizon was brighter yesterday,
With shadows floating over, the scars begin to fade.
We said it was forever but then it slipped away,
Standing at the end of the final masquerade.

The final masquerade!

The chick, Aj, died.
I'm so sorry - I've had chicks who looked like that when that young, and lost them. Sometimes it's not meant to be.
hugs.gif

Quote:
tongue.gif

I have fluffy little CCL babies hatching this morning! It would be really nice if a few of the poults decided to show up before the swap tomorrow so that they could join me there. Not looking like it though. They'll probably wait till I get home tomorrow to hatch lol
Go chickies!!!
jumpy.gif

Quote:
Ummmmmm.... I've sort of already found a breeder within about 20-30 minutes of me...

Ummmm.... And I've sort of already contacted her and may put my name down on her wish list once I can make sense of the kidding schedule for next year...
hide.gif

Quote:
Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes

wee.gif

If anyone is worried, don't be I catch up while I am waiting to load or unload, or like now as I crank the landing gear down to drop this trailer.
We know you're a very safe driver. It's when you stop - if you can just not step out into a pot hole and twist your ankle...
hugs.gif

Here is the sunset I was going to share last night. I guess it works for Benny @Akrnaf2 . Have a grrat evening.

This is so beautiful!!!!
I can't catch up! I keep trying and pages get added as I read! HA!

You'll either develop speed reading skills or you'll go nuts and or give up on the thread.
lol.png

Quote: Oh, geez - some of mine (the Cream Legbars) started at 3 weeks. All of EHAL group are crowing now at 9 weeks.
he.gif

- Ant Farm

Aske me and I will give you tge info that my practice is based on.
It is very simple first step you should do some blood check
Check for the levels of triglycerides , glucose, HDL, LDL, and make a special request for A1C test, and test for the funcyion of your liver enzymes. After you have your results practice according to this principal
1. Carbohydrates especially grains, wheat, barely, rice, corn ect you should eat for the minimum possible!
If you intend toneat from them eat the ones thst have low Glicimic index like Spelt or oats
2. No sugar, honey ect.
3, proteins are wonderful eggs, meet, fish, hige fat cheese are exelent (remmber no Bred!)
4. Vegetebels are wonderful except from potatoes ( l know I know, I am sorry!)
5. Fruit not to much ( grapes and watermelon are the eorst very high GI!)
6. Almond, nuts are extra good.
7. Oils the only one that you dhould use are olive oil or butter
8.NEVER NEVER USE MARGARINE, !!

After 4-5 months redo the blood tests and see if ther6 is any improvement.

I AM PRACTICING THIS FOR 6 MONTHS, LOST 11 KG, MY TRIGLYCERIDES WENT DOWN, ALSO COLESTEROL, BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT I IMPRUVED EXTREMLY WELL MY LIVER FUNCTIO, I feel more energetic, less tired and much more powerful.
I czn give you the expletion but it is very hard for me to write Glouconeogensis and outer terms like that in English! :D
Thanks. Actually no white potatoes is the easiest since I switched to sweet potatoes already. Pasta and breads next to no sugar or honey????.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom