INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shslom Ur. Didn't see the post!
lol.png

I agree with you, in my opinion this eggs can be dangerous to other eggs in the bator, I whould pass, if it isn't a very rare breed!
Shalom, Benny. I was typing while you were posting, too!
lau.gif

I agree... I will never set a cracked egg. It's not worth risking the entire batch.

I think some of us should get together & form an egg transport company, with several different drivers (all chicken people) covering different regions of the country in unmarked vehicles, I'd sure throw in.
Howdy, whites!
frow.gif
How're you doing?

An egg delivery service would be soooooooo nice to have. White glove service? No problem. You could call your part Whites Glove Service!!!

lau.gif

Awwww, I'm sorry!  What is it with Silkies?  I had the same thing happen to some silkies not too long ago.  I'd say try to save the one you can.  I hope the air cells aren't too bad.

Good luck!!!!

Hi there, Jm!   :frow

It's not just Silkies... I hatched 2 out of 30 shipped RIR eggs. I suppose it depends on what kind of mood the USPS workers are in as to how your eggs will arrive. I think my eggs went through a couple of soccer matches before they arrived...     :mad:

I think some of us should get together & form an egg transport company, with several different drivers (all chicken people) covering different regions of the country in unmarked vehicles, I'd sure throw in.

Yes and we can call the company FED-EGGS OR UPCHICK! :lau

Awwww, I'm sorry!  What is it with Silkies?  I had the same thing happen to some silkies not too long ago.  I'd say try to save the one you can.  I hope the air cells aren't too bad.

Good luck!!!!

Hi there, Jm!   :frow

It's not just Silkies... I hatched 2 out of 30 shipped RIR eggs. I suppose it depends on what kind of mood the USPS workers are in as to how your eggs will arrive. I think my eggs went through a couple of soccer matches before they arrived...     :mad:

I thought about that too! Wouldnt it be great to know they were being handled with care!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom