INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you bear to wait that long?! I am always so impatient that I probably would candle them anyways just to see how many there are! :lau  As it is, I can barely keep myself from candling my chicken eggs every couple days!
I will wait.it's yards but it's worth it.

yes this will be a long wait.it takes 70+days

Wow!

How can you bear to wait that long?! I am always so impatient that I probably would candle them anyways just to see how many there are! :lau  As it is, I can barely keep myself from candling my chicken eggs every couple days!

Tch tch! :lau

Night yall
frow.gif
Good night!
I am also going to visit my pillow. See you guys tomorrow! (Well, not see, literally, but, ya know what I mean .......
big_smile.png
)
frow.gif

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Oops- hold up. My CDO will NOT let me rest with a post count of 12, 699.
barnie.gif
lau.gif

Quote: You don't need a landscaper; all you need is a lawn care company. I did all the sort of things you're describing except the power line...I don't mess with electric wires. If your area is anything line mine, there are posers on every other phone pole in town; ads for "Joe Blow's Lawn Care" Call one of them, or ask a friend who they recommend. They'll probably be a lot cheaper than a landscaper, anyway

Are you thinking of the Spot? I actually got one of those - I use it when I hike and camp by myself for several days. It also has a "panic" button if you're life is in danger. It is reassuring to have it - I give the info to my parents or a friend. (But I still have the hike/float plan. I'm the paranoid type...)

- Ant Farm 

edit to add: You have to have a subscription/service plan with it. I had that plan when I was hiking all the time or fishing. I've been a homebody a lot lately, so I let it lapse, not worth the cost if I'm always at home with the chickens... 
That sounds like just what I need if I am by myself hiking at Yellowstone next year in the Bridger lakes area. In the Tetons I will be with a group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom