INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking in. Cutting wheat here so super busy.

Say it isn't so....... To all the naysayers, I've hatched twice in the cabinets in the last 30 days by accident. Yep, when it was time for lockdowns, I didn't follow my list too well and missed moving some trays to the hatchers. First one was 2 racks of 48 stacked on each other, hatched 89. Second one was today, 1 rack of 48 with a rack of duck eggs stacked on top of it, near as I can tell about 33 hatched so far with more zipping. Cabinet is running 100.5, constant 25% humidity, turner is running every hour and eggs are vertical in the egg racks. Ponder over this one.

'a' effort
yesss.gif

Say it isn't so....... To all the naysayers, I've hatched twice in the cabinets in the last 30 days by accident. Yep, when it was time for lockdowns, I didn't follow my list too well and missed moving some trays to the hatchers. First one was 2 racks of 48 stacked on each other, hatched 89. Second one was today, 1 rack of 48 with a rack of duck eggs stacked on top of it, near as I can tell about 33 hatched so far with more zipping. Cabinet is running 100.5, constant 25% humidity, turner is running every hour and eggs are vertical in the egg racks. Ponder over this one.
good luck to them!!
holy cow thats a lot of chicks

good luck to them!!
holy cow thats a lot of chicks

Run 3 cabinets and 5 hatchers nonstop. Also have a few 1588's I use for overflow. Fixing on slowing down a bit, market has gone soft around here right now. It'll pick back up.you can plan on hatches about every 3rd day around here.

Last edited:
Run 3 cabinets and 5 hatchers nonstop. Also have a few 1588's I use for overflow. Fixing on slowing down a bit, market has gone soft around here right now. It'll pick back up.you can plan on hatches about every 3rd day around here.
lol, do you just sell locally or do you ship them too?

Oops....hey Fire hope you're well my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom