INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they auto-sexing?
We gonna find out.

I am sorry that I did not get better pictures. But, I didn't realize that they were there until they were about to get up.

There is one chick on Banti's back and I think three were on Christopher.
I like those names!
Don't worry she won't choose them because I suggested them

Most things aren't too much fun in the rain.

Skirt?

Lolli Brothers Auction in Macon, MO. That's where I've always gotten mine.
4 a year and the next one is in July.
https://www.exoticanimalsforsale.net/sale/17915-exotic-animal-auction-and-taxidery-sale.asp
Most things are fun in the rain.
Whites in a skirt?
sickbyc.gif

Might be a bit of a drive just for a zebra.

Thank you sally!
hugs.gif

I actually did have a chocolate cake.
droolin.gif

Well, I kinda came down with a cold and tweaked my back, so I'm just lieing on my back listening to my new chicks......

Nope! Homeade chicken wings and rice for dinner. Just a nice, peaceful day....
big_smile.png
hugs.gif
hope your back feels better today

holy crap just learnt how to send a text on the phone, man some day we'll send a man to the moon or somethin
Blasphemy! There can be no man on the moon! ROFL!!

Root beer float sounds good to me, I've never had one with coke. What flavor ice cream do you use?
I like orange floats mmmmm

My boss doesn't allow sick days and getting a little vacation time is impossible. You'd think there'd be some kind of labor laws covering this type of thing. Doesn't pay very good or regularly either.
LOL

Phooey, I missed the zipping on #2! Looks like a silkie/EE cross.
love.gif

awww congrats banti!

question for motorcycle riders, when testing a bike an you sit your lady on the back the front wheel want touch the ground does that don't buy it??
LOL!!! Correct!

You mean she turned it into a unicycle?
lau.gif
sounds that way

66.6666666667% hatch rate.... Not bad at all!
yesss.gif
thumbsup.gif

It was nice today, but we are warming up this weekend. Expecting 110 on Monday
I'll take the middle line

I'd feel too lazy not helping.
hide.gif
you can be the gofer, and beer girl

Hey guys I'm not sure if this is the right page or not I know nothing about this website I just hatched some chicks and need help right away one chick hatched first he was fine he was standing and chirping fine untill the past couple hrs he lays on his side wont open his eyes and wont pick his head up i have tried warm sugar water someone please help whats wrong
he is dead now I don't know what went wrong. he hatched first around 11am he pipped last night before midnight everything went as planned and he was happy and healthy chirping and looking around walking fine then he went limp
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

PIPACHICK....the baby died right after I posted earlier. I don't know what went wrong. the other two are still in incubator it is small but I never hatch big so it usually gets the job done except this time. thanks everyone for replying I pray the others are OK I'm camping next to them tonight.
are they still in the incubator?? how long have they been hatched???

Haha ha and a forth, bottom right.
you couldnt have cleaned the window first ??? i feel like i need to wipe my eyeballs off LOL

hide.gif
She isn't gonna notice me.
hugs.gif

Either my mug has soap in it, or I really screwed up the coffee!
yuck, make more coffee

ahhhH!!! look at those faces, and beard!!!

Today, I vow to be a bad parent. Starting with white shorts on a toddler when it is raining and muddy.
big_smile.png

Then, I am going to let her watch television the whole day. Not that she really likes much television, but I will try to make her like it!
i see no problems with this

Anybody know where I can buy a Zebra at?
what for?

I have been trying to catch up for 3 days and I am almost there but have to leave so don't talk to much today. Will try to finish my catch up later.
frow.gif

For Mc

And for those who needed proof that I hatched peacocks.

And my amazing dog just because.
congrats on the peas, cute puppy!
good luck catching up!

Does anyone have any name ideas for the two lil chicks?
peanut butter and marshmallow

Only one more pip since last night, still ahead, day 21 starts in about 2 1/2 hours.
fl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom