INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
99.7, 30%....no water, no rice
Going to leave it that way 'til lockdown, just to see what happens.
Can't be a lot worse than the last batch.

I think I may have another broody in the making; not sure yet. Been a hen on a nest all morning. If it's the same hen (they all look alike) she switched nests. No eggs in the 1st nest, but whoever was there this morning growled at me (leave me the h3ll alone) when I opened the lid. We shall see.

Hi Liz
frow.gif

frow.gif

I set 11 Silkie/Sizzle/Showgirl eggs in the 'bator last night. Went out to open the coops and Blu, my suspected broody-to-be is parked in the nest box
barnie.gif

I'll move her to the broody coop tonight with the other 4 hens and give her the eggs tomorrow if she stays in her new nest. Then I'll try collecting some for myself AGAIN. Sigh.

Good luck!

99.7, 30%....no water, no rice
Going to leave it that way 'til lockdown, just to see what happens.
Can't be a lot worse than the last batch.

I think I may have another broody in the making; not sure yet. Been a hen on a nest all morning. If it's the same hen (they all look alike) she switched nests. No eggs in the 1st nest, but whoever was there this morning growled at me (leave me the h3ll alone) when I opened the lid. We shall see.
fl.gif

Good Morning!
Hope you can stay cool, good luck!
How is being dead bad? You are dead. You don't hurt or have worries/issues anymore.
i never said it was bad, i just said that being above grade was better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom