INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the white will coagulate (set) between 144 and 149° F, the yolk between 149 and 158° F, and whole egg between 144 and 158° F.
though generally if they get over 102 for too long it will start killing embryos

so yours should be fine
fl.gif

put them in separate pens 
put the duck with the drake you want, and remove the muscovy drake to another pen with a muscovy duck
maybe

Ohhhh! No, all the extra boys (including Banti) are leaving soon. I'm not keeping extra boys. Of any kind.

oh and btw mc i love meatloaf :)

I love Meat Loaf! :bun

Is once quail eggs are so had to candle. I did a hands off approach. Hopefully they pip and zip. The last batch I had piping, movement, chirps.

So out of interest if how hot can they get before you do cook the them.

104°

I've never had tanks over 55 gal.
I have never had salt either.

This thread is never slow.

At the very minimum you have to use the hearts and livers. Lots of people eat gizzards but I understand if you don't. Some use chicken kidneys.
At a processing class I was teaching, someone asked if you could eat the lungs. A Chinese lady in my class said, "Chinese people don't use the lungs and if Chinese don't eat them, you can't eat them".

Good tune.

Lucky ducklings.

It felt better today.

I put a remote hygrometer/thermometer in one of the coops. After 2 days of reading, I immediately went out to cut bigger windows.

What unit of measurement are gallings?

I think I'm headed out to practice some pool.
I played a guy last night that was so good, I'm a bit concerned about the tournament at the end of July. I'm going to try to practice every day till then. Can't happen but I'll do my best.

I ended up with 4 broken eggs. All were pretty bad. I used the liquid skin bandage stuff to try and repair them but I think they're beyond repair.
gallon I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom