INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our picnic is over. Now some random thoughts;
I never thought I'd have to keep a chicken from begging at the table. And I am lucky to have boys that I don't fear around Duckling.

Never thought I'd tell her to give her leftovers to the chickens instead of the dog. She was trying to get the cockerel to take the eggs from her.

The dog and ducks racing for the eggs.

Our picnic is over. Now some random thoughts;
I never thought I'd have to keep a chicken from begging at the table. And I am lucky to have boys that I don't fear around Duckling.

Never thought I'd tell her to give her leftovers to the chickens instead of the dog. She was trying to get the cockerel to take the eggs from her.

The dog and ducks racing for the eggs.
super cute!! lol my chickens are beggers too

Wow, thank you for all this info. I had to go into town today so haven't yet got into all the links you suggested. Before I left, however, I lifted the turner w/eggs, rinsed and dried all the channels. When I got home this evening, the gage in the bater was sittingt on the edge of the incubating/add water area and the added hydrometer was reading something like 28%. I still have to calibrate the hydrometer, but at least I feel the eggs are sitting in a safer range while I keep checking out all this info. Thank you so much.
You are very welcome. Glad things are looking better.

And btw, i forgot to say; Welcome to the thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom