INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If only Duckling's diaper hadn't blown up, making a mess up her stomach down her legs, into her boots ...
It took me a while in the bathroom to get her cleaned up before I could get home.
This is just one reason you should always wipe down your shopping cart.
Thanks for that. I do remember the occasional up the back blow ups.
I'll never put veggies in the cart again without the plastic bags.

I always see women wipe down the handle before they grab a cart. I thought they were just being paranoid.

Isn't that why we have immune systems?

As much moderation I have done in this thread, I am not supposed to hang out in it and post.
hide.gif
lol.png
Have we been that bad?

except you.

I'm aware but never saw one in person. I pour over pictures of rare breeds on the Feathersite chicken pages. Make sure the measurements are taken at the bottom where the turner will sit. It could have tapered sides. We used to have appaloosas. Same thing. Amprolium is amprolium. 100F again today, second day in a row. Worse yet is it doesn't cool down at night. It never got below 85 last night and 62% humidity this morning at dawn. I'll trade you. Occasionally here too but that's when the violent storms come or fast freezes after heavy rain that prevent opening car doors. Not a bad idea. I hadn't considered that. We always used a single wire but I helped my friends install some of the premier mesh fencing Very well said. Malayan Tapir. They're the ones with the white band. I understand. Some people don't know that a vitamin A deficiency can represent as a respiratory disease because it affects the mucous glands. Trichomonas protozoa represent as a respiratory infection as does aspergillosis (fungus). make sure you change out the bedding in coop and nests or they'll be back on the birds. Best bet would be to take a sick chick or a freshly dead one for necropsy. X2 mail won't get there in time. Here's your lab for necropsy.
[TR] [TD] Kord Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory TN Dept of Agriculture 436 Hogan Road Nashville, Tennessee 37220 Phone: 615-837-5294 Fax 615-837-5250 [/TD] [/TR]
I clean out bedding and I spray for mite's and lice when I delouse. It baffles me that people don't think to spray the coop AND the birds.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom