INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dear wife is expert in cooking water, wich she even can manage to burn sometimes!
lau.gif
gig.gif

Onc in granny thread we bilt a full meal menu in case I will come to the USA, the meal that l have in my mind with all the ingredients that you have there will be marvelous!
droolin.gif
Come on over!

If I do that for much longer my bladder is gonna get full gain.

I'm too far behind to catch up.
Handy Man came, and fixed my faucets. He was very annoyed that I had gone so long without hot water in my bathroom sink. He was very sweet. I had been out when he arrived, so I never got to make him his cinnamon rolls. :(
If only Duckling's diaper hadn't blown up, making a mess up her stomach down her legs, into her boots ...
It took me a while in the bathroom to get her cleaned up before I could get home.
This is just one reason you should always wipe down your shopping cart.

Last edited:

Handy Man came, and fixed my faucets. He was very annoyed that I had gone so long without hot water in my bathroom sink. He was very sweet. I had been out when he arrived, so I never got to make him his cinnamon rolls.
sad.png

If only Duckling's diaper hadn't blown up, making a mess up her stomach down her legs, into her boots ...
It took me a while in the bathroom to get her cleaned up before I could get home.
THIS just one reason you should always wipe down your shopping cart.
lau.gif

Handy Man came, and fixed my faucets. He was very annoyed that I had gone so long without hot water in my bathroom sink. He was very sweet. I had been out when he arrived, so I never got to make him his cinnamon rolls.
sad.png

THIS just one reason you should always wipe down your shopping cart.
oh poor handyman
lol

The occasional moderator admonishments had me thinking.
As busy as this thread is they probably have to employ a full time moderator just for this.

I think that the majority of us here don't need the "big brother " not cross the line, we have ouer internal balance mechanism.

Last edited:
The occasional moderator admonishments had me thinking.
As busy as this thread is they probably have to employ a full time moderator just for this.
As much moderation I have done in this thread, I am not supposed to hang out in it and post.
hide.gif
lol.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom