INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: its all in your head, stop that!

Quote: Let's just say the day started badly & went south from there, & Lowes didn't help it any
oh no! I guess I wont ask for more info if you want to forget the morning happened

Quote:
hmm.png

she is so pretty, she dont look fat and prego though
lau.gif

One of my two broodies. Other only has three babies; she hatched one of those black chicks but refused it. She only kept the striped chicks. This HRIR hen took the extra baby. She's a really good mom.
she is so pretty!!! I have pics of the broody I gave chicks to yesterday, so far so good!

Quote: very!

Quote: dawwwwwwww

i have an axe, and some betadine too
super size heavy duty black trash bags?

Little Miss Muffet sat on a tuffet
Eating her curds and whey,
Along came a spider,
Who sat down beside her
And frightened Miss Muffet away
row row row yer boat er um canoe

I went to Preferences to dig around and see if I could figure out how to help ChickenCanoe. I didn't. But I did notice that somehow (I guess with the latest site update), my time zone had been changed to Tijuana time!!!!
lau.gif

- Ant Farm
lol soooo Kristin, hows the weather there?

i just found out i can shut off the ads!!!!
woohoooooooo!!!!
lol your GFM! of course you can!

12 Silkie/Sizzle/Showgirl eggs due to hatch 7/13, if no more of my hens go broody that is!
fl.gif
good luck!!!! such beautiful babies!

Oh, forgot, one was cracked a bit so I tossed it.
Mike sent me eggs too, two rolling a few loose but majority looks good, when will you set? @mlm Mike you setting too?

Quote: Nothing quite as painful as suppressing an eye roll
roll.png

Head all better?
no I am so miserable too but thanks

Quote: Looks like it might be next week, if that's ok. (I've gotten caught up in reading primary articles about Avian Leukosis Virus, and I THINK I have convinced myself to keep the little Starlet twins.) Can you give me an idea about what specifically you are interested in knowing, or do you just want general info?
(Also, texts and on site online access to library stuff is in the office, hence the next week part)

Quote: Not bad at all, for us. Mid-90s. I keep waiting for it to go to H-E-DoubleHockeySticks any day now. I'm afraid it'll happen when I'm out of town and my more inexperienced chicken sitter is looking after them.
hmm.png

- Ant Farm

Last edited:
The link dont work...... :/
I have:
Sav a chick
Bandage scissors
Pointed scissors
Tweezers
Qtips
Non-stick pads
Bandage tape
Waxelene
Triple antibiotic ointment
Preparation H
Vetericyn
Styptic powder
Vetwrap
Rubber gloves
:he
:thumbsup

I forgot, I have Denagard in my kit as well.
LOL
:gig

Hi all!!! Received 18 EE eggs today. 2 medium saddles, 11 mild saddles (wobbly), and four perfect.
@Sally Sunshine

Too bad. It's a duckling runnng across a field.

Yes, I have rubber gloves as well. Very important for certain jobs! :sick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom