INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Thanks. Yeah, it's rough.
hugs.gif

Quote: Did you ever use the thermometer like I said - internal temp over 195F before it's ready, and you HAVE to let it cool. If it's getting too dark cover it, but don't pull until 195...

Quote:
@Sally Sunshine - I forgot to ask you - where did you see this? Is this a DIY thing? (I have that exact garden wagon). It would be nice to use for that (whenever I get those goats).

- Ant Farm
a goat forum Kristin, you can purchase the bar for the bucket and stuff but I would sooner make the wooden one and make it so I could cotter pin it on and remove quickly. Do your sides fold down like that?
Yup - I have that exact wagon...

Quote: Kristin sent me starter and also frozen stuff, I screwed up the first she sent, but I made so many loafs of bread and all screwed up, really really hard outside and yukky middle lol
Did you do it in a dutch oven?

Quote: Ron, I got mine from Breadtopia - I sent her both fresh starter and a bunch of the dry/ground stuff for the freezer, and instructions for the no-knead sourdough from that site (I typed some up for my mother with photos). Sally, you should still have enough of the dry stuff to wake up another batch if you want to try it again...

Quote: Sally, IS YOUR THERMOMETER CALIBRATED?!
lau.gif

- Ant Farm
Kristin!!!!!! actually I DID NOT CALIBRATE!!!!! are you serious thats the prol?
th.gif
Dutch oven? I thought that was when you fart under the covers?????

Thanks. Yeah, it's rough. :hugs
Did you ever use the thermometer like I said - internal temp over 195F before it's ready, and you HAVE to let it cool. If it's getting too dark cover it, but don't pull until 195...

Ron, I got mine from Breadtopia - I sent her both fresh starter and a bunch of the dry/ground stuff for the freezer, and instructions for the no-knead sourdough from that site (I typed some up for my mother with photos). Sally, you should still have enough of the dry stuff to wake up another batch if you want to try it again...

Sally, IS YOUR THERMOMETER CALIBRATED?! :lau

- Ant Farm 

:eek:

Kristin!!!!!!  actually I DID NOT CALIBRATE!!!!!  are you serious thats the prol?  :th    Dutch oven?  I thought that was when you fart under the covers?????

You didn't calibrate??? Are you feverish or sick or or or dying?? :th

(Make sure the thermometer you took yer temp with was calibrated!) :lau

Quote:
Thanks. Yeah, it's rough.
hugs.gif

Quote: Did you ever use the thermometer like I said - internal temp over 195F before it's ready, and you HAVE to let it cool. If it's getting too dark cover it, but don't pull until 195...

Quote:
@Sally Sunshine - I forgot to ask you - where did you see this? Is this a DIY thing? (I have that exact garden wagon). It would be nice to use for that (whenever I get those goats).

- Ant Farm
a goat forum Kristin, you can purchase the bar for the bucket and stuff but I would sooner make the wooden one and make it so I could cotter pin it on and remove quickly. Do your sides fold down like that?

Quote: Kristin sent me starter and also frozen stuff, I screwed up the first she sent, but I made so many loafs of bread and all screwed up, really really hard outside and yukky middle lol

Quote: Ron, I got mine from Breadtopia - I sent her both fresh starter and a bunch of the dry/ground stuff for the freezer, and instructions for the no-knead sourdough from that site (I typed some up for my mother with photos). Sally, you should still have enough of the dry stuff to wake up another batch if you want to try it again...

Quote: Sally, IS YOUR THERMOMETER CALIBRATED?!
lau.gif

- Ant Farm
Kristin!!!!!! actually I DID NOT CALIBRATE!!!!! are you serious thats the prol?
th.gif
Dutch oven? I thought that was when you fart under the covers?????

Go to this website and watch the video, and pull out those instructions I sent you.

http://breadtopia.com/sourdough-no-knead-bread/

I never joke about sourdough...
big_smile.png

- Ant Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom