INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
X2.
ep.gif

Last edited:
Just got done with chores and the daily grind so it can start raining. Calling for an inch+ mixing with snow. Might be a lazy day tomorrow and only a feeding day. But, as usual I have so much crap that needs done.

I also didn't set any eggs for the New Years Day HAL. Kids came in and I completely spaced it. Oh well, there's just shy of 12 dozen cooking in cabinet #1. We collected 115 tonight.

Last edited:
Just got done with chores and the daily grind so it can start raining. Calling for an inch+ mixing with snow. Might be a lazy day tomorrow and only a feeding day. But, as usual I have so much crap that needs done.

I also didn't set any eggs for the New Years Day HAL. Kids came in and I completely spaced it. Oh well, there's just shy of 12 dozen in cabinet #1. We collected 115 tonight.

ep.gif
hi fire!
hugs.gif

Could everyone please go to their profile in the article and check to make sure nothing's missing\added accidentally? i saw a bunch of reapeat info in the profiles, so I deleted some, but wanted to make sure everyone's stuff is right.(link is on the last page, I think)

Hey all. My cousin gave me two turkey eggs, they last had a male turkey with the female in mid November... Before I put these away for eating, could they be possibly fertile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom