INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was doing a thread search for their posts, it was easy way to do it and then just read what they wrote from most recent
thumbsup.gif
and then we have the ones not hatchin until spring those dont need to be on for now.

I thought it was 15 days? I am not sure on turkey peep   how you been? :hugs   try candling and lookin  if you have a really good light chicky... check out the blasto??

:goodpost:

show off!!!

Thank you, I think I'll just set them and see what happens. :weee I have been pretty good, thanks. How about you? :hugs

I haven't had a chance to be on BYC much. :(

I was doing a thread search for their posts, it was easy way to do it and then just read what they wrote from most recent
thumbsup.gif
and then we have the ones not hatchin until spring those dont need to be on for now.

!!!!!
Now, why didn't I think of that????
GENIUS IDEA!

Thank you, I think I'll just set them and see what happens.
wee.gif
I have been pretty good, thanks. How about you?
hugs.gif

I haven't had a chance to be on BYC much.
sad.png

sweet! dont forget to let us know!! thats ok! you know where we are at! have a life!!
thumbsup.gif

JACKPOT JACKPOT!!!! I just found a list of everyone who has ever posted on here!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!
ya.gif

........Unfortonatly, the list is about a mile long.
sad.png

(Edit: Now I realize I'm probably the only one who didn't know about that feature.)

Last edited:
Looks like I may need some advice on a staggered hatch. My pretty eggs are in an unknown location and "should" be delivered Monday (3 days late!
1f621.png
) according to the fine folks at the postal service. So they will be 3 days behind the others in the Hovabator.

So... Will the first set be ok during lockdown when I have to open the bator to turn the 2nd set? And will the 2nd set be ok with the high humidity when the others are in lockdown and hatching?

Could everyone please go to their profile in the article and check to make sure nothing's missing\added accidentally? i saw a bunch of reapeat info in the profiles, so I deleted some, but wanted to make sure everyone's stuff is right.(link is on the last page, I think)
I didn't see anything about how amazing I am. Nothing about brilliance... charming personality... nothing. I feel like I'm being singled out. Singled out I tell you...
old.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom