INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew it would sound like that. I mean, there is not a second board on the top of the pen. The pen is just a crate with chicken wire all around it. There are two walls, and the back of it is against a wall as well.
No, I do not have predator attacks around here. Yes, I do have raccoons and such. However, the subject is the roof. There is one board that I will use to slide which ever direction to grab the last of the cockerels when I'm almost done tomorrow. Did that make sense?
I have a board that covers the top. It will allow me to have easier access to the boys. I need a second board because there is an open space. I was thinking about just tying down a tarp for the night. We will see when I get out there.

Yes and was thinking tarp before you mention it. As long as nothing gets in. Would certainly not work here.

Whew! That's a relief!
(I'm still recovering; I was so worried about ruining my reputation.)

:love
Is the chicken in the second pic up from the bottom in a tree?

Alright! Yer welcome!

Finally, I was told to eat chocolate! :yesss:

Not just in winter!:drool  

Yep!

Not too late but I hear my bed calling my name

Good night everyone, sleep well
hugs.gif
Night!
frow.gif

highfive.gif

Btw, I love your avatar!

@mc
You need a large anglers net im telling ya. Catches the rooster in one swoop. No spurs no scratches! Thats how we wrangle the tag team we have.

#1 of 1
6 hours ago
nursefarmer0716
First time incubator rookie here...just turned my pea eggs and felt that one had significantly changed...the egg felt like something solid is sloshing around like a rock inside...does this mean that the egg is bad? Please advise. Also please keep in mind I am new to incubating so be kind with any advice.
1f60a.png
Thanks in advance!
1f60a.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom