INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good morning everyone. I wish my cell camera could catch the rainbow by the scattered shower to the west, but it can't. Have a great day!

Beautiful view! You are tempting me to go MIA on the bike while I have a hatch started.

BUBBLES!!!! Good mornin' to ya!
lau.gif
Mornin whites!

sweet Banti!

@country lovin
miss you, where do you go camping? you have a permanent camper set up somewhere? I would love to see your littles and brood with her babies! Congrats!!
Arent they on strike right now? I heard them mentioning them on the news this am but didnt catch whats going on.

@Roada Red
hugs.gif
stick around sweets we are thinking about running some contests here

Good luck Kathy! if you are nuts, you are in with a great group of nuts! hugs Kathy!
Hi sally!!
frow.gif

How are you doing?

Last edited:
Morning MC! Whom else is awake? I awoke without my alarm in time to go to work on my flipping vacation. Oh my, Fester, Lurch and Stumpys are fast on the choir today. My little guy can't get a turn in the crowing choir yet.
I have to get through today then I start vacation too!!!!!

Quote: LOL Benny Mr. Educator!!!

I am so mad I cant find more baby pools local!! I want one for the little one and another for the ducks and one for the dogs!
@LocalYokel
@fire370
@jwlpoultry
@canadachickens
@lozerface79
@TJChickens
@Rod-T
@NestingHillsSC

WHERE ARE YOU?!?!
x2 Tony is busy making jam and all sorta good stuffs on FB!!! @Phage I miss you too!

Incubator is getting more talking eggs!!! No pips seen yet. Dang dog wants out now that hubby headed off to work.
hugs.gif

I start making paracord bracelet. It is nice and I have the time for it!
lol.png

cool Benny!

Ohhhh my you have toys! My Dad has a toy room but I have yet to play in it. Figure it won't be long until I need to ask to turn or mill something some weekend. Then have him over my shoulder saying "what the hell did you do that for?" Gotta love the old guy.

LOL!
The house was built by my husband's great-uncle. They raised him (no kids of their own). Uncle was a welder. I still have quite a few things around. I know I have a drill press still. I can't remember what else. A lot was stolen by relatives after he passed. The garage was unlocked, so they just helped themselves.

That was not right at all.Dad has told us if it's not listed as ours in the will we have to bid on it at the auction. I am going to need the checkbook when that day comes. Pray it's a long time off too! He has some antiques that have been in the family for over 4 generations that I will battle over. Thomas Edison player, soup tureen and Great-great Grandpa's wood tools.

I am so mad I cant find more baby pools local!! I want one for the little one and another for the ducks and one for the dogs!
x2 Tony is busy making jam and all sorta good stuffs on FB!!! @Phage I miss you too!
Too late in the season? I found mine at Rural King.

That was not right at all.Dad has told us if it's not listed as ours in the will we have to bid on it at the auction. I am going to need the checkbook when that day comes. Pray it's a long time off too! He has some antiques that have been in the family for over 4 generations that I will battle over. Thomas Edison player, soup tureen and Great-great Grandpa's wood tools.
Yeah, I don't want to think about that stuff. The whole will thing has gotten too messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom