INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoda thunk..... You had color photographs back in the dino days!
tongue.png
He probably just colored it after he took it to make us think he did!

Well, it's the end of day 21, and there were 3 eggs doing nothing, so I picked up 1, no signs of life. 2nd one I picked up was chirping. I chipped a little shell from where I expected it to pip, and there was it's beak. I picked a bit more shell and saw a TINY bit of blood, so I stopped. I wet the membrane and dropped it back into the bator. I didn't bother checking the 3rd. Seems there is still a bit of life in there.

I pulled a total of 12 dry fluffy ones out today. Hopefully, I'll get at least 2 more..

:barnie I give up. I love the chocolate minion meme, but I don't feel like me without my Abduckted avy. I'm switching back!

:hugs

He probably just colored it after he took it to make us think he did!

:gig
Well, it's the end of day 21, and there were 3 eggs doing nothing, so I picked up 1, no signs of life.  2nd one I picked up was chirping.  I chipped a little shell from where I expected it to pip, and there was it's beak. I picked a bit more shell and saw a TINY bit of blood, so I stopped.  I wet the membrane and dropped it back into the bator.   I didn't bother checking the 3rd.  Seems there is still a bit of life in there.

I pulled a total of 12 dry fluffy ones out today.  Hopefully, I'll get at least 2 more..  

:woot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom