INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is! -Kathy
That is great, awesome hen :)
Well, it's the end of day 21, and there were 3 eggs doing nothing, so I picked up 1, no signs of life. 2nd one I picked up was chirping. I chipped a little shell from where I expected it to pip, and there was it's beak. I picked a bit more shell and saw a TINY bit of blood, so I stopped. I wet the membrane and dropped it back into the bator. I didn't bother checking the 3rd. Seems there is still a bit of life in there. I pulled a total of 12 dry fluffy ones out today. Hopefully, I'll get at least 2 more..
:woot
I find it funny how some/a bunch of us have avys that closely describe us. MC has an obsessive coffee drinking smiley, Chaos has a crazy minion meme, and I'm just plain abduckted!
Mine is very me too. I love my horses, and my pretty boy will always hold my heart.

Just saw this post....I would love a pair of these...

13438787_1589911371303370_3427412454397318231_n.jpg

I have those, and yes, I have worn them! :D

You can complete the outfit with that!

As long as you will not make brownies from them It is fine by me! :lau :hugs
:lau
My nose has wings? That's ....um .... interesting. :confused: :gig
lol good LUCK!!!
Thanks, I'm gonna need it. :rolleyes:
I finally have an update! I candled my eggs last night, 10 are right on track, 1 was clear and 1 quit. Not too bad I suppose. Now if hatch day would just hurry up and get here :D
:woot :fl
Those speakers kept jumping out in front of my convertible
I cannot imagine you in a convertible.
It came from a very koukou sight, it isn't a real pic Here some other pic from it
:th I'm gonna have nightmares for a month now! :smack
Some pic of my pullets 4 month old
They're beautiful! Are they BRs?
14/17 eggs are alive!!! :weee
:celebrate
Dominiques are a specific breed. They are considered to be America's first chicken. Here's the difference between Dom and BR. The barring is different and the combs are different. You can also read lots of cool stuff about them here. http://www.dominiqueclub.org/?page_id=29
slide_12.jpg
Cool! Personally, I prefer Dominiques. I hope the ones I'm getting aren't terrible quality!
. Current favorite baby is the tan/black one it looks like it is wearing parachute pants
:love I'm jealous! They're so cute! LOL parachute pants!
Thanks liz and Kathy! Liz this is for you Bared pattern, singel comb, brown eggs, yellow shanks - Bared Plymouth rock Bared pattern, singel comb, WHITE eggs, yellow shanks - Holland Bared pattern, ROSECOMB, brown eggs, yellow shanks -Dominique Bared pattern, singel comb, brown eggs, slate, pinkish shanks, and every feather ends with black bar - silver coucu Marans
:th Say that again? Why couldn't they just make one or two barred breeds and call it a day? Definitely! Now .... do they make ones with duck webberz? :D
Why is it so hard to imagine me in a convertible? I really was young once, ya know.
You are young now!

I find it funny how some/a bunch of us have avys that closely describe us. MC has an obsessive coffee drinking smiley, Chaos has a crazy minion meme, and I'm just plain abduckted!
:oops:
Here are the first 11, sorry it's blurry. And this is feeding time in our fish tank. Our platys are breeding and the plants are out of control, so there is plenty of places to hide. So, now we have WAY, way too many platys. The Kissing Gouramis don't care about them. They don't even eat the babies.
:celebrate
Sally jumps on every 24-48 hours or so to make sure we aren't burning the place down! :lol:
(It is what I had)
Birthday brownie
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :hugs :love
:woot Happy Birthday to you Happy Birthday to you I hate singing solos ..... Happy Birthday to you! :clap And to all a good night!
Good night!
:lau You should hear the group at work sing happy birthday.
Once upon a time, I was out with a bunch of bikers, and an older woman happened to say happy birthday to her husband. I stood up, and told the entire group of bikers that they had to sing to him. The poor guy almost had a heart attack while 30 or so bikers sang happy birthday! :lau
I'm now able to tell by touching the eggs if they are the right temp or not... Maybe I'm possibly starting to maybe figure this hatching thing out!!! :ya Night all :frow
Good night!
I have no idea, but I can look.
:weee

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom