INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

@Pensmaster
Sorry this is late. I didn't know!

Last edited:
Ok, we talked about Barred Rock vs Dominique earlier. Here are my girls: Dom: BR: We also talked about my barred EE mix - turns out it has fluffy yellow feet....so I have no idea what it is...I think it's a he - and he is going through a tough teenage awkward stage. My silkie frizzle has been named Phyllis Diller.... And yes, I am SO jealous of everyone that these BEAUTIFUL green yards. We have a dry dirt lot. Water restrictions prevent me from growing anything. I didn't even plant a garden this year. I am the process of refinancing and am going to get a little bit of cash out of it - I using that money to dig a well. Hopefully, we'll have some greenery for the chicks to enjoy then! Happy hatching everyone!
I cant understand that! Whe are almost a desert country and we bilt a Desalinated water plants that gives us all the water we need! With a lot of surplus! You have all the Pacific to drink from and you , the grate USA can't manege to do so? Water restriction? In the 21 century? In the grate USA? Its puzzles me!

Last edited:
@kwhites634 @Akrnaf2Guys, I know you don't raise them, but will you give me your two cents worth on which two boys to keep? Post 120777

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom