INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Good Luck Phil!
Quote:
frow.gif
clap.gif
having fun?

Howdy!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

I miss tons right?
hide.gif

Lil Man has strep and has been sick as heck poor lil guy, my turn now. Older kid was out and cut down some trees so today was clean up day, almost done but have to move it all to the wood shed. ughhh
You mean your wood shed actually has wood in it? What a concept!
gig.gif

lol yeah and get this,,,,,,, we burn coal

Quote:
What? I do have a male if you need him, the one started chasing him out of the group I feel terrible for him

Last edited:
What?  I do have a male if you need him, the one started chasing him out of the group I feel terrible for him

I had a very long dream last night. Duckling and I came out of the house, and there were Ancona running around. Somehow, you thought I would not notice three or four black and white ducks amongst my pure white ones.
It was later in the dream that I figured out all the guys were your husband and adult sons. I was disappointed though. I remember you had at least one good looking son, and none of them were good looking in my dream. :( :gig
Anyway, there was a woman that had driven the SUV you were supposed to be in. You had just come back from the hospital, and were very sick still. I never could get an answer from the woman about whether or not you were inside the vehicle or at home. Duckling began to go after the new ducks, and see if there were any in the coop. I must have been dreaming about my aunt's farm, because it certainly wasn't my property!!

lol  Pallets are so much work, sometimes I wonder if I am way too cheap and should spend cash on 2x4 and real wood lol   I think my age is starting  to catch me, some things are better not saving a few bucks over

True. These pallets are 12 feet long x 4 feet tall. Really hard to move around. They sat on the ground all winter so extreme caution was needed to move the last one. Snakes really like pallets also. :lau

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom