INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
UGH.......

The chickens have lice AGAIN. I'm almost thinking to just switch to ducks!!!
he.gif

BTW, is there an age restriction on Denagard? The 2wk olds are sneezing and I'm wondering if its safe to treat. @casportpony

:barnie COONS!!!!! I knew there were some around, but last night I was getting home late to do chores. I reached for the barn light and saw something run that I registered was not my cat, but before I fully processed that I saw the other three startled racoons staring at me from three feet away from around the cat food bowl sitting on the crate.
I wish I had a shotgun (just a rifle and hand guns) I hate these bloody live traps.

When I got home early am I had one lavender orpington hatched this morning when I got up at 730 there is another lavender and a chocolate cookcoo cross. Still waiting on the other few 4 of them are 3 days behind so I should be hatching all weekend. Lol. There was only 10 surviving eggs to start with.
Congrats!!!!

Egg update.
Incubator was unplugged for my entire shift at work last night. Returned to normal working conditions upon realization. Am not optimistic at this point but stranger things have happened.

<a href="/u/371240/BantyChooks" data-huddler-embed="href" data-huddler-embed-layout="inline">@BantyChooks</a>@Sally Sunshine
mine got down to 62 overnight or was it 68 and most made it, except the small serama those about half made it

Wishing you luck Zach!! whatcha been cookin?

I hear goat meat is tasty but I like my goats lol.  I must admit Abi I dont like the local goats milk from big goats, but I do love the taste of the Nigerian dwarfs so be careful when you decide to choose your goat!  Try to taste the milk BEFORE you fall for their looks!  I was set on mini nubians but not their milk.

I would not have known anything like that. Thank you!

Egg update.
Incubator was unplugged for my entire shift at work last night. Returned to normal working conditions upon realization. Am not optimistic at this point but stranger things have happened.

@[@]BantyChooks[/@]@Sally Sunshine

:hugs I am sure that the eggs are fine. They may hatch a day late, but they should be fine!

Last edited:
barnie.gif
COONS!!!!! I knew there were some around, but last night I was getting home late to do chores. I reached for the barn light and saw something run that I registered was not my cat, but before I fully processed that I saw the other three startled racoons staring at me from three feet away from around the cat food bowl sitting on the crate.
I wish I had a shotgun (just a rifle and hand guns) I hate these bloody live traps.
hugs.gif

UGH.......

The chickens have lice AGAIN. I'm almost thinking to just switch to ducks!!!
he.gif

BTW, is there an age restriction on Denagard? The 2wk olds are sneezing and I'm wondering if its safe to treat. @casportpony
oh no banti!!! I hope you get rid of them soon!!

#3 is starting to zip there is a 67 year old hen Mama standing over the bator talking to it
lol Congrats silver!

barnie.gif
COONS!!!!! I knew there were some around, but last night I was getting home late to do chores. I reached for the barn light and saw something run that I registered was not my cat, but before I fully processed that I saw the other three startled racoons staring at me from three feet away from around the cat food bowl sitting on the crate.
oh no Dax!!! am I going to read they took some of your flock? I am trying to readback and keep up too

Quote: yes, but we only start it with wood

#3 is starting to zip there is a 67 year old hen Mama standing over the bator talking to it

:weee
UGH.......

The chickens have lice AGAIN. I'm almost thinking to just switch to ducks!!! :he  

Ducks do have an appeal. I have been wishing that I had more property, so that I could keep a Muscovey drake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom