INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gave up on the girls going back on their eggs. I am also supposed to be working in the garden, but the baby monitor's battery is dead. Now I can't go outside in the heat to work. Darn!
yesss.gif
lau.gif
I've been using the dark clouds going over as my excuse, I was out working most of yesterday though.

Germany vrs. France semi final in the Euro! By by to all of you!
Good Night!

Hi everyone just stopping for lunch.
frow.gif

Abi what happened to the broodies?

Another birthday Chaos.

Sorry about the ehal chicks Liz
Hi Pensmaster

@BantyChooks
Zero out of 14 eggs.
th.gif

Bummer

Quote:
You might want to consider something not so rich for wethers.

:lau         I've been using the dark clouds going over as my excuse, I was out working most of yesterday though.

Good Night!

Hi Pensmaster

Bummer

You might want to consider something not so rich for wethers.

:lau
Any suggestions?

Be careful not to accidentally let them taste chicken feed. Mine like it better than theirs and will try to get in the pop door to get it.
Thanks. That's probably pretty funny to watch them trying to squeeze through the pop door.

There is a spoon in her boot.
gig.gif

Ready to collect eggs.

Obviously, switch that.
gotta be ready to mix up the food for the birds, or if something looks yummy, she is ready to go!

Any suggestions?
Thanks. That's probably pretty funny to watch them trying to squeeze through the pop door.
if you can find someone that does mulch hay, but better quality mulch hay (not moldy or wet)
or non-horse hay, usually has other weeds in it, alfalfa is a hot hay

Any suggestions?
Actually they do it easily. I now have to put a cattle panel in front of the coop if they are free ranging. It was only sort of funny the first time. Before they busted an expensive heated waterer knocking it down.

Last edited:
Actually they do it easily. I now have to put a cattle panel in front of the coop if they are free ranging. It was only sort of funny the first time. Before they busted an expensive heated waterer knocking it down.
Yea that wouldn't be funny.

gotta be ready to mix up the food for the birds, or if something looks yummy, she is ready to go!

if you can find someone that does mulch hay, but better quality mulch hay (not moldy or wet)
or non-horse hay, usually has other weeds in it, alfalfa is a hot hay 
thanks

Anything mixed grass, orchard, orchard/timothy would be fine. The alfalfa is high in calcium, good for milkers, not so much the wethers. They could develop urinary stones or just get fat. Should save you some money too.
Thanks. Will see what I can find.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom