INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
made a doc appoint for kiddo after I go to the hospital today... see if her lungs are clear and get her an excuse for school...so much for gettin stockin stuffers on my way home
duc.gif
poor kiddo dont like draggin her to the hospital with me. hate that place with a passion.
Never understood why anyone who's sick would want to go to a building full of sick people. Something inherently wrong with this picture. Sure hope someone figures out what the problem is; being sick for Christmas sucks big time
sad.png

We are getting the snow they promised. Snowed a bit Friday night, so pretty. Last night, it started coming down.

Have to shovel a place for the doggies to go potty. For our
little Dachshund..and our old Schnoodle.

Have to do something for that run..there is snow in, tarps not
working so great, had one blow to pieces on that end, had to take
it off. Poor chickies have snow in there, they are staying in the
coop mostly.

Open the front door to this, time to shovel the front.

It is pretty though! And, we need this! Two more days in a
row of it. It's still coming down. Guess we won't be going out
today as we though we would. Maybe later, will see how traffic
is. Need to go to the next town over, but not if the roads are bad.
Got stuck in traffic last weekend coming home, took a good hr.
and 15 mins. to get home because they had to close an exit we
usually take. A truck had Jack Knifed. :( Traffic, stop and go.
Had a Llaso Apso years ago who had never seen snow. Whenever we'd let her out, she'd leap off the porch and hit the ground running. She tried that with a foot or more of snow on the ground and came up sputtering. The look on her face was priceless
gig.gif

how should I count hatching time? I set the broody on Nov 24th at about 8 am. is today day 20 or 21?

I am not sure if another NN hatched or I saw the same chick from this morning. I did see earlier another egg cracked but didn't want to disturb my broody.

how should I count hatching time? I set the broody on Nov 24th at about 8 am. is today day 20 or 21?

I am not sure if another NN hatched or I saw the same chick from this morning. I did see earlier another egg cracked but didn't want to disturb my broody.

Today is 20. Day 21 is the same day of the week you set

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom