INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hey everyone I have a egg that has been halfway zipped for almost 4 hours chick is chirping and has moved the egg around quit a bit but looks like he's not able to kick it open should I help it

anyone
Read the Assisted Hatching article on the first page of this thread and then help it. Zipping shouldn't take longer than 90 minutes.

Guess what......

It has begun - Day 20

Just the one so far. Had to be away from home 6 hrs. Took pics upon return, removed broody poo {too close to eggs} and set water dish for Mama to drink {a LOT} then hooked back up out of reach of chick. Mom & chick calm now. Hope sisters arrive overnight!! Then water on the rocks for all!

My twins are thriving..and oh boy, I have another one in there. This one I wasn't sure about, just knew I had a big egg. It has two developing also. :/

Here is my first one, white leghorn egg, easy to see..they are swimming along.

This morning I looked again, there is a line between the two yolks now. Goes right .. around..the middle of the egg. NOT a blood ring.

Last edited:
My twins are thriving..and oh boy, I have another one in there. This one I wasn't sure about, just knew I had a big egg. It has two developing also. :/ Here is my first one, white leghorn egg, easy to see..they are swimming along. This morning I looked again, there is a line between the two yolks now. Goes right .. around..the middle of the egg. NOT a blood ring.
:fl Hi Cynthia weekends almost done. Few more things to do with grandkids to get them ready to work on the front yard tomorrow and that's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom