INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ep.gif
Thanks for reminding me! I must check broody eggs!
I have 8 nice legbanded chicks out of 11 eggs that were due yesterday. The others were quitters.

Ok, I kinda have a problem here. I got home and checked on the chickens, and one of the black star hens was roosting lower than usual for her. (They all have their spots)

I noticed her tail was down, (Red flag) and when I checked her butt there was some green, watery poop on her feathers. This is something I have never, ever seen before. What causes sudden onset of green poop? She was normal this morning.
Is it hot there? Sleeping in a new spot is no concern. Tail down at night isn't a real concern. Green diarrhea can be lymphoid leukosis (fairly common). moldy grain or cholera (not common), pullorum, bluecomb, cholera, influenza, spirochetosis, chlamydiosis (all of which are rare).
I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet.
"
Hi all,been hard at the books. Two more weeks of class and I am hitting the studying habits hard ontop of everything else. Will be ready to drink when this round of class is over. I get two weeks of no classes then back to start fall semester. Physics and more math coming up this fall I think. Owwwwww
Summer semester doesn't give one much free time does it?

That's what I was thinking, lol. @MotorcycleChick
 , are you angry today?

-Kathy

Umm. No. When it cones to biker witches, I always seemed to be the youngest and most innocent. So, I would braid my hair like that, and say, "I'm a big bad biker witch! GRRRR!" It made my husband laugh. I happened to braid my hair a few weeks ago, and decided to make the face. It makes me happy to remember good times, and to see (in my face) that I've lost some of the weight I packed on while married.

I don't stink so.
so u don't need a shower?
Might be incandescent but I don't know if the base is the right size because they are appliance bulbs.
Hmmmm they all say medium argh
they just want a ride!!
Since we are sharing sad pet stories... When I was 9 years old, my brother and I were standing outside by our car waiting on our mom to come outside (we went to private school), the public school bus driver drove down the street and swerved to run over our cat right in front of us! It was terrible, I could see him laughing as he did it. :(
so sad!!!
Has anyone ever had an ice cream float with ginger ale?
yes
Lost my quotes. Hi everyone!
congrats Banti!!!

Umm. No. When it cones to biker witches, I always seemed to be the youngest and most innocent. So, I would braid my hair like that, and say, "I'm a big bad biker witch! GRRRR!" It made my husband laugh. I happened to braid my hair a few weeks ago, and decided to make the face. It makes me happy to remember good times, and to see (in my face) that I've lost some of the weight I packed on while married.

Eating your way to a happy day?

Weight?

-Kathy

Fat as ever.
I have 8 nice legbanded chicks out of 11 eggs that were due yesterday. The others were quitters.

Is it hot there?  Sleeping in a new spot is no concern. Tail down at night isn't a real concern. Green diarrhea can be lymphoid leukosis (fairly common). moldy grain or cholera (not common), pullorum, bluecomb, cholera, influenza, spirochetosis, chlamydiosis (all of which are rare).
I wouldn't jump to conclusions yet.
"
Summer semester doesn't give one much free time does it?

Not super hot. They aren't getting heatstroke or anything...

At night, no. It was before nightfall I noticed her tail down. The other chickens were running around and she was on a 2ft tall bin with her tail down. She usually sleeps 6-7 feet high.

Pics:

The liquid is clear, it is the bin that is green. But the solid bits in the middle are very green. Same with the stuff on her butt fluff.

I have 8 nice legbanded chicks out of 11 eggs that were due yesterday. The others were quitters.

I found half an empty shell across their room today. I don't like being attacked, so I sniff for a rotten smell, and check their bodies the best I can, look around for trouble, and leave. Tonight (day 14) I will candle the three (I assume) and see if there are anymore clears.

so u don't need a shower?
Hmmmm they all say medium argh

yes!!!

Nope! I am good for another month!
They say, "medium argh"?! Wow!
"Someone" (Chaos) forced me to get a gross brand of ginger beer and hard root beer. I can't get the ginger beer down. An email mentioned using it for a float.

I found half an empty shell across their room today. I don't like being attacked, so I sniff for a rotten smell, and check their bodies the best I can, look around for trouble, and leave. Tonight (day 14) I will candle the three (I assume) and see if there are anymore clears.
Nope! I am good for another month!
They say, "medium argh"?! Wow!
"Someone" (Chaos) forced me to get a gross brand of ginger beer and hard root beer. I can't get the ginger beer down. An email mentioned using it for a float.

All things in moderation. You can probably get small sips down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom