INCUBATING w/FRIENDS! w/Sally Sunshine Shipped Eggs No problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to go lock up the critters and call it a night.

Good night everyone!
frow.gif

Howdy, poultry friends!
frow.gif

I survived the day, and am pleased that it's Friday (though I have a weekend of culling ahead that makes me tired just thinking about).

Doing a read back while eating dinner.

(Oh, and it takes my hair FOREVER to dry - I don't wash it every day because of that, and have to shower/bathe in evenings to have any hope of it being dry by morning. )

- Ant Farm

Howdy, poultry friends!
frow.gif

I survived the day, and am pleased that it's Friday (though I have a weekend of culling ahead that makes me tired just thinking about).

(Oh, and it takes my hair FOREVER to dry - I don't wash it every day because of that, and have to shower/bathe in evenings to have any hope of it being dry by morning. )

- Ant Farm
Don't you girls use hair dryers anymore?

Howdy, poultry friends!
frow.gif

- Ant Farm
Hiiii! Sorry you are going to have such a busy time, but it is food!

Don't you girls use hair dryers anymore?
They are bad for our hair.
They make our arms hurt.
They are not good for our hair.
They make us hot, and we sweat. Needing another shower.
They are really bad for our hair.
We wear them out quickly because they are used so long.
They are very bad for our hair.

Hiiii! Sorry you are going to have such a busy time, but it is food!

They are bad for our hair.
They make our arms hurt.
They are not good for our hair.
They make us hot, and we sweat. Needing another shower.
They are really bad for our hair.
We wear them out quickly because they are used so long.
They are very bad for our hair.

Yup... Wastes electricity, too. Only time mine has been used is for drying off Jace after her bath.

Oh, I'm well aware of how bad they are for the hair; always have been. Glad to know some of you actually care about that these days. 'Bout the only thing they're really good for is unfreezing car door locks & melting ice on windshields 

If I used hairdryers, my hair would be as frizzy as a bear that got struck by lightning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom